Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inference Common Core Exit Slips: Grades 6-8

As summer vacation has been coming to an end (weep), I have been trying my best to get resources together for the different grade levels that I work with.  

Part of the school day, I work with elementary school students.  The other part of the day, I work with middle school students.  I developed these inference exit slips as a quick assessment that I can give students before they walk out of the door each day.  They are aligned to Common Core Standards RL.1 and RI.1.  Although I developed them for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students, I will also use them with some of the 5th grade students that I work with.  This document contains 20 exit slips that cover informational and literature text in a variety of genres. Click the link for more information.Click Here






No comments:

Post a Comment