Saturday, October 20, 2012

Common Core Standards Task Cards for Each Grade Level!

Common Core Task Cards for each grade level!  These are great to use in learning centers, for guided reading, and book discussions.  Each grade level covers ALL of the major categories in the Common Core Standards for both the literature (fiction) and informational (nonfiction) sections.  Use them with any book or magazine.  These are great resources for the Common Core Standards.

Click on the link below.
Kindergarten
Grade 1
Grade 2
Grade 3
Grade 4
Grade 5
Grade 6



  






  
primary 1, year 1, primary 2, year 2, primary 3, year 3, primary 4, year 4, primary 5, year 5

5 comments:

  1. HI!
    My district has put off Common Core Standards for a year (I think I'm lucky there). Do you know if sixth grade is markedly different than fifth and fourth? They never seem to be included when people post these activities... THAT is making me mighty nervous. I'm wondering if they are separated out by content differently.

    Any insight?

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly understand. Common Core can be very interesting let's just say. To answer your question, The fifth grade standards are very similar to the sixth grade standards.

    Many of the standards have the same "theme" across the grade levels. For example, the intent of Standard 1 at any grade level is to get students to analyze the text they are reading and defend their ideas with evidence from the text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach ELA to 10th grade....go anything for that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maths worksheets are very helpful for kids as they could practice with these worksheets as I think maths practice is good for kids.
    algebra word problem solver free

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made decent point of online card readings. Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete