Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Month Blog Anniversary!

Can you believe it?  It's just been one month!  I want to thank you guys for your support. I also want to thank Heather at Beg Borrow Teach for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award.  Check out Heather's blog.  She has a fantastic winter poetry unit.  I want to also thank Beth Ann and Brian for both giving me the Liebster Award.  Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties has a great freebie printout for sentences and questions at Taming My Flock of Firsties.  Brian has a new blog and with his new blog is a cool freebie about rabbits at http://hopkinshoppinblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/welcome-to-my-blog.html.

Guys, it was a rough first week back after break.  So I did not get a chance to finish sharing all the cool things that can be made for your learning centers or classroom teaching using ordinary objects from around the house.  Get your empty cd cases, empty mayonaisse jars, and shoe boxes ready.  Trust me this will be fun.  Check back for the pics and tutorials!

2 comments: