Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Escape Rooms



Take a peek at the fun, educational escape rooms I have been working on lately.  Several escape rooms that cover a variety of topics will be released soon.  They are a fun way for students to review any topic, uncover clues, and work in small groups.



What is an Escape Room?
An escape room is a room that contains clues and a mystery that a small group must solve within a fixed amount of time such as 60 minutes.  They are found in many cities and are becoming as popular as going to the movies, playing miniature golf, bowling, or roller skating.  In fact, some groups travel from city to city just to take part in escape rooms.

The Educational Connection
Rather than answering questions on task cards, answering questions and solving  puzzles has become popular.  I love to draw and write, so I have been wanting to design my own educational escape rooms for a while.  I think everyone will enjoy the ones that I will release very soon.

Check back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment