Have you ever wanted quick, spiral review for reading comprehension? There are so many resources like this for math to help students retain what they have learned. My resource provides quick, daily review for reading comprehension. It features:
- The passages are quick and can be completed as bell ringers in just a few minutes.
- There is a different passage for each day of the week.
- Each week is thematic so students learn about plants, animals, fables, and more in a thorough way with many example passages before they move on to a new weekly topic.
- Main idea, inference, summarizing, close reading, and more skills repeat across the days and weeks. This helps students remember what they have learned in reading.
- Weekly progress charts are included.
- Answer keys are included.
- Nonfiction, history, fiction, poetry, folktales, fables, realistic fiction, and more topics are covered.
This resource is great as a quick daily review, as a way to help students retain what they have learned, and as test prep.