Thursday, April 23, 2015

Behind the Scenes With Literacy and Math Ideas

Dutchman's Breeches Plant and A Friendly Cow

What would it have been like to be a child during the 1800s?  Would you have liked traveling west with the pioneers?  

These are questions that I have asked myself during my recent field studies.  Today's blog post takes you behind the scenes with Literacy and Math Ideas.  I truly love to write and enjoy meeting with field research scientists, living out life in the past, and going into the field to research science.  These are pictures that I have taken recently.


These pictures were taken with my Nikon D5100 camera with natural lighting.  I absolutely love this camera and try to take it everywhere that I go.  


The changing seasons have provided many opportunities to watch migrating birds return to the Midwest as well as watch plants bloom. It is also a great way for students to see hands-on many of the things they learn about in science.

More blog posts and freebies will be posted soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment