Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fourth Grade Common Core Reading Resources



My goal has been to enter Common Core prepared.  I have been so busy over these past 10 months, and it has been enjoyable.  Nearly all of the standards across the grade levels are COMPLETELY different.  I really wanted to make sure that if I need to cover main idea, point of view, etc. that my students are covering the requirements of my grade level standards.  Each document uses wording from the standards and provides specific review. (Scroll down to see a few the the Grade 4 Resources)  Common Core resources are available at different grade levels.  Scroll to the top of this page to access them.

Click a link to access resources.






 







Common Core Activity Cards That TEACH and REVIEW
   





No comments:

Post a Comment