- Lollipop Wrapping Kit or Popsicle Sticks and Clear Cellophane
- Pink, Brown, and Red Cardstock or Construction Paper
- Muffin Cups
- Glue or Tape
- Use the lollipops as a graphic organizer. Students write down the main idea, details, cause, or even effect on their lollipops.
- Write Fact on one lollipop and Opinion on another lollipop. Every student will have a fact and opinion pop. The teacher will make statements. If it is a fact the students will hold up the fact lollipop. If an opinion is given, students will hold up the opinion lollipop.
- Create a place value matching game with the chocolates. The expanded form of a number can be written on the bottom of one candy. The standard number form of a number can be written on another candy. After matches have been written on the chocolates, they are placed face down on the table. Students then turn over two cards at a time to find a match.
Click on the link for this FREE Valentine's Day Party Game