Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Colorful Alphabet Chart - UPDATED!!

Oh me oh my!! I know my kindergarten and 1st grade teachers are going to love this one! But more importantly, I know your young and bright students are going to love it even more!! 



I've updated one of my favorite resources and I think you really ought to grab a copy now to ensure you have one ready to start the next school year running strong!! :) Getting your copy NOW also ensures you lock in any savings and discounts. Plus you get all future updates to this resource at no additional cost to you!

The "Colorful Alphabet Charts" was originally created a while back. But earlier this week I sitting here thinking... "This product deserves a face lift". So I refreshed everything... colors, pictures, and more. 


Each letter of the alphabet is captured on a single colorful page consisting of:
1. An uppercase letter.
2. A lowercase letter.
3. A vocabulary building word beginning with the alphabet letter on the page.
4. A colorful picture corresponding of the word. 
5. ** IMPORTANT** A simple sentence utilizing the word. Introduce and teach kids how to use these words in simple sentences.
6. **BONUS** Flashcards for each letter of the alphabet is also included!


Trust me... this rich alphabet poster / wallchart set is sure to capture your young student's attention, your student's curiosity and your student's mind. So as you can see, this resource has been greatly and richly expanded!!



This resource can be used in a variety of ways. For example, each sheet can be used to make a colorful alphabet book, individual student books or interactive journals, classroom wallcharts, alphabet posters, flashcards, games and much more!

Check out for yourself the samples I have posted right here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment