Friday, December 5, 2014

Free Close Reading Passage of the Week


Greetings everyone!  This month I am adding a special feature to my blog.  Each week I will post a free close reading passage of the week.  This week's passage comes from Common Core Close Reading Stories.  These are high-interest, original literature passages that are used to review close reading skills. Feel free to print the free sample passage below and annotated key.  For classroom or school use only please.



The close reading stories and free close reading passages of the week are the property of Literacy and Math Ideas. Permission is granted for classroom or school use and cannot be sold.



Also Available
  




Click a Grade Level Link For Daily Common Core Reading Practice (Quick Common Core Passages in 5 Minutes a Day)





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Pinterest. Was wondering if you would add me to your Teaching Ideas/Teaching Resources board? My url is http://www.pinterest.com/classroomspar/ I am already following the board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if it still possible to get copies of the weekly close reading? I realize this is very old, but I just stumbled across it.

    ReplyDelete