Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Free School Lunch Clip Art


I have just launched a royalty-free clip art store on Teachers pay Teachers called Pics and Clips. To celebrate, I am giving away free clip art.

This document contains five, high-resolution, PNG images that can be added to your task cards, informational text, worksheets,and more.  The store will feature clip art and high-resolution, magazine quality photographs. Click the follow button to get updates about freebies and new products.Click Here To Access The Free Clip Art

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a follower of your collaborative board on Pinterest, Teaching Ideas/Teaching Resources. I am wondering if you could add me as a contributor. I am a first grade teacher and I create a lot of my own resources that I would love to share!

    My name on Pinterest is Nicole O'Connor. Thanks!

    Feel free to check out my blog at firstiefavorites.blogspot.com

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be considered for addition to your collaborative Pinterest board.

    Here is my pinterest link:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pawsitivelyteac/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete